Panasonic NB-G110P Flash Xpress Toaster Oven, Silver
Buy on Amazon
- "FlashXPress" double Infrared Light cooks up to 40-percent faster than conventional toaster ovens. Dimensions (W x D x H) : 13 x 12 x 10.25 inches
- Smart toaster oven with automatically calculating cooking time function and control over the heat for variety foods
- Easy-to-use control panel with 6-menu illustrated presets for toast bread, pizza, frozen foods and quick reheat. Power Consumption : 1300 Watts, Power Supply : 120V AC, 60 Hz
- Perfectly compact design with small footprint on countertop, front removable tray and nonstick interior for easy to clean
- color :Silver. Temperature setting-250°F - 500°F. Digital timer-Up to 25 minutes
- A perfect fit for pizza up to 9 inches in diameter or up to four slices of bread
Panasonic flashxpress technology toaster oven featuring double -inch infrared light-inch for cooking up to 40% faster than conventional toaster ovens, instant heat eliminates preheating, 6 cooking menus with illustrated preset buttons, automatically calculates the cooking time for a variety of foods: bread(toast, waffles, bagels), frozen food(pizza, hash browns) and reheat(rolls, breads, leftovers), digital timer (up to 25 minutes and temperature settings (250 Degree F to 500 Degree F), square shaped inner tray which is perfect for pizza up to 9-Inch in diameter of 4 slices of bread, removable crumb tray for easy cleaning, reminder beep lets you know when food is done, interior light allows you to view your food while cooking, measures 10-1/8-inch (H) by 13-inch (W) by 12-Inch (D), 7.5-Pound, white fire hazard safety warnings do not place any of these materials or foods in this toaster oven, as they can ignite and cause a fire: paper, plastic, cardboard, taco shells, tostada shells, tortilla chips, buttered bread or bread with jam. Raw fish or meat should always be wrapped in foil. Do not put oil in the crumb tray, cook with a dirty crumb tray or cook without the crumb tray in place. Never leave the toaster oven unattended when in use. If food begins to smoke or catch fire, first turn off the oven's power button then disconnect the power plug. Do not open the oven door until the flame recedes. Always read and follow cooking instructions on all food packaging.
Disclosure: This site receives compensation from some of the companies whose sites are linked to on this site.