Panasonic NN-SN966S 2.2 Cu.Ft. 1250W Genius Sensor Countertop/Built-In Microwave Oven with Inverter Technology
Too low to display
Buy on Amazon
- Enjoy faster cooking times with 1250 watts high power
- Microwave Inverter technology delivers a seamless stream of cooking power
- Advanced Inverter Turbo Defrost speeds up defrosting time. Auto Reheat : Sensor Reheat. Power Consumption : 1460W
- Automatic sensor adjusts power and times for different foods. Internal dimensions: 10.94 H x 18.44 W x 18.50 D inches
- Make food preparation simpler with 12 preset menu items
With the touch of our Sensor Cooking button, this microwave takes guesswork out of creating a great meal by automatically setting power levels and adjusting cooking or defrosting time. The sensor measures the amount of steam produced during cooking and signals the microprocessor to calculate the remaining cooking time at the appropriate power level.
Disclosure: This site receives compensation from some of the companies whose sites are linked to on this site.