Coffee Maker, Aicok 12 Cup Coffee Maker, Coffee Maker Programmable, Coffee Pot, Coffee Filter, Drip Coffee Maker, 24 Hours Programmable Setting, Quiet Coffee Maker
Buy on Amazon
- √FULLY AUTOMATIC- Delay Brew TM FEATURE LETS YOU ENJOY A CUP OF COFFE- With 24-HOUR PROGRAMMA BLILITY: 4-12 cup setting, and optional ready alert tone. Before Brewing. Programming your Coffee Maker, set brew-time up to 1-24 hours ahead. 1. Choose the right coffee powder：Using a flat-bottom filter can screen coffee powders (like sea salt) ground to medium fineness. Use a sharp-spiral filter to screen out finely ground coffee grounds (such as fine sugar). 2. Estimation: Every 2 scoops of fresh ground coffee with 6 ounces of water ensures a delicious cup of coffee(1) Put filter paper on hot water(2) The total amount of hot water is 15 times the amount of coffee powder(3) Divide the total amount of hot water into 40% and 60% coffee.3. Fine brewing after brewing： Freshly brewed coffee is often the most fresh, suitable for you to sit and taste slowly.It is recommended to taste within 20-30 minutesTip: If you re-heat the coffee, it will affect the fresh taste of the coffee.
- √KEEP WARM TIME 2 HOURS AFTER AUTO OFF- Keep Warm and Automatic Shutdown Function: Can keep warm for 2 hours, when the time comes, it will automatically shut down, without manual shut down for you to save electricity fee, and when you forget to shut down to go out, it will be very safe. In fact, in order to guarantee the taste of coffee, the best tasting time is within 30 minutes. Hotter coffee and brew time setting options, without sacrificing flavor or quality - the best of both worlds! The Aicok® 12 Cup Programmable Thermal Coffeemaker is equipped with cutting edge coffee techn. What I have to say is that there is no real "good coffee" but only coffee that people like to drink. Then the choice of beans and adjustments during brewing became the greatest pleasure of coffee.Blend the ground coffee powder slowly with water. Convenient leaky coffee will bring you a perfect cup of coffee.
- √12 CUP THERMAL CARAFE WITH DECORATIVE STAINLESS STEEL HANDLE- 12-cup Large Capacity, the glass carafe can hold about 12 cups at a time, which enables you to share with your family or colleagues. Easy-to-View Water Window for accurate filling. Silver-Tone Coffee Filter and Charcoal Water Filter. Convenient: the removable permanent filter is convenient to clean and permanent for use. If you need to use filter paper, remove the permanent filter, filter paper directly into the machine can be used.
- √FOR A FULL POT 5 OZ 12 CUP TIME- Carafe - I poured 12 Cups (Carafe show) of cold water - this fills the 12-cup carafe. It took exactly 10 minutes for complete brewing. Temperture of coffee, with setting of high, was 178°F. Keeping the coffee temperture warm time have 45 minutes. I love my coffee very hot. This coffee maker makes a very good buy. I love this coffeemaker. Easy to use and keeps the coffee very hot. Parts and Accessories: 1. Coffee Scoop; 2. Carafe(This carafe is perfect for coffee maker, please carefully when use the carafe); 3. Tone Filter Basket Holder; 4. Carafe Lid.
- √HOW TO PROGRAM AICOK COFFEE MAKER- 24-Hour Programmable Coffee Makers: Just set the brewing time, it will automatically work by then. If brew delious coffee right now, press the ON button and release the pressure. You will see a light or will hear a sound (depending on the model that you are using) which will tell you that the process actually is going to start.If add coffee powder at night, set the time, and wake you up the next morning with the sweet coffee smell. The blue LCD screen display AM 12:00 is factory default，press the Hour and Mintue set the real time. How we can program our coffee machines so that they can brew coffee at a delayed time. 1, Press " Delay Brew " will activation the progarme model. 2, Press " Set Delay " will start setting delay hour and mintue. and then, time set you would choose want to delay "HOUR" and "MINUTE" .
Features: Color: Black Rated Voltage: 120V, 60Hz Rated Power: 900W Capacity: Maximum 1.8L / 5 OZ 12-Cup/ Product Size: 7.6 x 14.2 x 9.4 inches4 Parts and Accessories: 1. Coffee Scoop; 2. Carafe; 3. Tone Filter Basket Holder; 4. Carafe Lid Product Net weight: 6.97 pounds
HOW TO PROGRAM AICOK COFFEE MAKER?
Programming your Aicok coffee maker is not as difficult as you might think off. Although it sounds complicated to listen but it is actually not. After going through this article, you will get to know that how to program Aicok coffee maker at ease using your bare hands. The whole tutorial is divided into several steps to make it simpler to understand. Now press the ON/OFF button and release the pressure. You will see a light or will hear a sound (depending on the model that you are using) which will tell you that the process actually is going to start. Officially, this is known as brew cycle starting procedure. The blue LCD screen display AM 12:00 is factory default, press the Hour and Minute set the real time. Now let's have a look at how we can program our coffee machines so that they can brew coffee at a delayed time. 1, Press "Delay Brew" will activation the programmable model. 2, Press "Set Delay" will start setting delay hour and minute. and then, set time you would choose want to delay "HOUR" and "MINUTE" . 3. For example, the Blue LCD screen display time is 00:00, You can easily set the machine to start at 7.00 am auto brew coffee and enjoy an extra sleep of ten minutes. set "Hour" ：07, set "Minute" :00. Did you know that you can also program your machine to auto start even if the machine is turned off? Obviously, you will have to make sure that the machine is connected to the electricity because otherwise you will not be able to see the results. This option comes in handy when peop
Disclosure: This site receives compensation from some of the companies whose sites are linked to on this site.