Coffee Maker Aicok Filter Coffee Machine, 12 Cup Programmable Coffee Makers, 1.5 Liters Timer Coffee Machine, Anti-Drip System and Permanent Reusable Filter, Black and Silver
Buy on Amazon
- 24 Hour Programmable Timer: Drip coffee maker allows you to set brew time ahead, so you can wake up to fresh-brewed. Brew cycle is fast in just 8 minutes. Easy-to-use LED control panel, easily set the time.
- Durable Glass Carafe Coffee Machine: 12-cup carafe is easy to brew coffee for the family or for a group, it has an easy-grip handle for comfortable, dripless pouring. You can brew the full 12 cups, or choose two or four.
- Multi Function Coffee Espresso Maker: Brew pause feature to allow sneaking a cup mid-brew. Coffee maker with timer brewing temperature of approximately 200℉, and automatically keeps your coffee hot at a steady temperature of 175℉, 40-minute automatic shut off for safety.
- Easy to Clean: Removable filter basket lifts out for fast and easy filling and cleaning. Easy-view water window shows the amount of water in the reservoir for accurate filling.
- Triple Warranty: ETL and FDA approved, BPA free material gives you 100% guarantee. If you have any problem about this product, please contact us in 24 hours
Features: Color: Black Rated Voltage: 120V, 60Hz Rated Power: 900W Capacity: Maximum 1.8L / 5 OZ 12-Cup/ Product Size: 7.6 x 14.2 x 9.4 inches4 Parts and Accessories: 1. Coffee Scoop; 2. Carafe; 3. Tone Filter Basket Holder; 4. Carafe Lid Product Net weight: 6.97 pounds
HOW TO PROGRAM AICOK COFFEE MAKER?
Programming your Aicok coffee maker is not as difficult as you might think off. Although it sounds complicated to listen but it is actually not. After going through this article, you will get to know that how to program Aicok coffee maker at ease using your bare hands. The whole tutorial is divided into several steps to make it simpler to understand. Now press the ON/OFF button and release the pressure. You will see a light or will hear a sound (depending on the model that you are using) which will tell you that the process actually is going to start. Officially, this is known as brew cycle starting procedure. The blue LCD screen display AM 12:00 is factory default, press the Hour and Minute set the real time. Now let's have a look at how we can program our coffee machines so that they can brew coffee at a delayed time. 1, Press "Delay Brew" will activation the programmable model. 2, Press "Set Delay" will start setting delay hour and minute. and then, set time you would choose want to delay "HOUR" and "MINUTE" . 3. For example, the Blue LCD screen display time is 00:00, You can easily set the machine to start at 7.00 am auto brew coffee and enjoy an extra sleep of ten minutes. set "Hour" ：07, set "Minute" :00. Did you know that you can also program your machine to auto start even if the machine is turned off? Obviously, you will have to make sure that the machine is connected to the electricity because otherwise you will not be able to see the results.
Disclosure: This site receives compensation from some of the companies whose sites are linked to on this site.