Nano Shield Dishwasher Magnet Clean Dirty Sign, 2018 New Design Decorative Dishwasheer Indicator Slider Reminder with Sticky Tab Adhesion, Slide Signs Cool Kitchen Gadgets - Black
Buy on Amazon
- EASY TO USE: It's a pretty large dishwasher magnet at 2?? x 7?? so it's easy for everyone to see. It sticks to any surface with either the embedded magnets or the industrial sticky tabs (both are included).
- WONT'T SCRATCH YOUR DISHWASHER: Durable rubber coating covers an industrial-strength magnet and protects your dishwasher. Won't chip your tile if it's dropped, either.
- MAGNETIC AND ADHESIVE STICKER OPTION: Works on all dishwashers, stainless steel, white, black, wood, cabinet doors. Looks great in designer kitchens. This shutter is small and sturdy. You will love it.
- PREMIMUM DISHWASHER ALERT: Never add dirty dishes to a clean load again. With its industrial-strength magnet and rubber coating, this sign attaches to any dishwasher without scratching.
- This cool dirty clean dishwasher sign is a GREAT gift for all occasions. It is a life changing magnet, a lovely gadget for mom / dad / husband / wife / roomates / kids.
2018 New Design Clean Dirty Dishwasher Sign
If you've ever re-washed a load of clean dishes or put a dirty load away in the cupboard, then you know how frustrating it can be to keep track of the status of your dishwasher. That's why so many dishwasher "hacks" and signs exist.
The trouble is, most sliding signs are too easy to change. Just brush against them and they flip from dirty to clean and back again. Flimsy suction cups and light-duty magnets simply don't hold, and you find them on the floor more often than on the dishwasher.
This dishwasher signs are different. With industrial-strength magnets housed in scratch-preventing rubber, there's no worry about accidentally changing the status of your dishwasher. Not only that, but the black-and-white design is a clear indicator even from a distance, and matches virtually any d¡§|cor, too.
Curious toddlers in the house? Stick the included adhesive-backed sticky plate to an upper cabinet and place your clean/dirty sign there. You'll know the status of your dishes without having to wonder if little fingers have changed the sign. It even works on non-magnetic dishwashers.
Disclosure: This site receives compensation from some of the companies whose sites are linked to on this site.